To move a license, you must unregister the software on an old PC by clicking the "Unregister" button on the "Help" - "Purchase" dialog, then register the software on a new PC by clicking the "Register" button on a new PC and proceeding with the registration procedure.
Articles in this section
- How to install FlySpeed SQL Query on the server and use it by several users?
- Registering FlySpeed SQL Query from the command line
- How to register a copy of FlySpeed SQL Query Desktop version?
- How to move a license from one PC to another?
- Where are the program settings stored?
- How to deny changing of connection properties by end-users?
- How to move queries and settings from one PC to another?